1- Privacy and Security Policy.
2- Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, they include the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as telephone number.
3- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application, will be treated in accordance with the data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which TUSSY XXI S.L uses personal data as the data controller:
- Manage the registration forms in order to become registered users and access services, as well as to contact them and respond to the questions raised or receive commercial information about new products and company news.
- Another purpose for which data is collected is to respond to inquiries by sending contact forms. The data obtained through this channel is to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
From TUSSY XXI S.L we will inform all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, non-completion of said data may prevent TUSSY XXI S.L from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
The user has the obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated, so TUSSY XXI SL reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
4- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to the queries raised through the website, which implies the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
5- Data retention period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the queries.
6- Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent will be requested.
7- Security of your personal data
TUSSY XXI S.L has a special concern to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
By the mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of TUSSY XXI S.L, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that while browsing the Website, “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated on the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing to know the hours of more influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
- b) The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the content.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- d) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
9- User rights.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, data portability and opposition that assist them by writing to TUSSY XXI SL, located at C / LES MOLINES S / N CP 03450 DE BANYERES DE MARIOLA – ALICANTE or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise the protection of your rights.
10- Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com. When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions that are provided.